The Ultimate Job

Hi All,
If you haven't heard already, I've reached the final 50 for the ultimate job in Ireland. It involves travelling around the world rating 'Wedding and Honeymoon' destinations! I know just an amazing opportunity! So for all my current customers, who want to keep me here to complete your homes and hotels, don't worry i have fantastic back up! And I'll have even more exciting and inspirational ideas from every country on my return.
So if you get a chance please please please vote for me; Elaine Mackenzie-Smith and Kevin Coughlan. Follow the link to www.runawaybrideandgroom.com/ultimatejob/user/profile/1197

Elaine

2 comments:

Simon said...

Hi Elaine, best of luck with the competition. Thanks for all your help with the apartment; it's looking great, couldn't be happier

number10design said...

Thanks Simon for your wishes. I'm delighted you're happy. I told you that you just needed to get used to the wallpaper! hope to see you soon,

Elaine